REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, will create a personalized account to access the Service and to receive messages from the Company. All information from this site is sent to licensed agents. Any coverage given is the responsibility of the agent from the minute you talk to them. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
• post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
• use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
• attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
• use another user’s account without permission;
• provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
• make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
• bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
• publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
Health Match USA ™ Is a unique online system designed to connect an individual or family to a licensed agent according to where they are located in the United States and if they have any pre existing health conditions.
IMPORTANT: If you have any current conditions such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, STROKE or HEART ATTACK Your best bet is to visit HealthCare.gov.
You will be matched with a licensed health insurance agent in your state and they will reach out to you as soon as the licensed agent is available. Our system makes finding health insurance easy and getting the process done more efficiently.
To start just fill out your zip code on step 1 and then follow the steps from there.